A. Attire and Grooming
- All pupils must wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- All pupils must be in full uniform/ school attire when they are in school or when attending any activities organized by the school.
- The school uniform consists of:
- a pinafore, a blouse and a belt worn at the waist.
- plain white canvas shoes fastened with laces/ Velcro (no high-cut shoes)
- plain ankle-length white socks (7cm above ankle)
- For PE lessons and games practices, pupils must be in blue school shorts and PE T-shirts. Pupils are to wear PE attire only on days when they have PE lessons.
- Name tag and school badge must be worn at all times when in school uniform.
- Pupils are to practise cleanliness and modesty. Hairstyle should be neat and simple.
- Long hair that touches the collar of the blouses must be plaited or tied up neatly.
- Hair fringes must lie one finger above the eyebrows.
- Tinting/ colouring of hair and applying of gel are strictly not allowed.
- Plain small clips, narrow hair bands and ribbons, which are black, are allowed.
- Nails should be kept clean, short and unvarnished at all times.
- No jewellery is allowed except for a pair of small gold-coloured ear stud (round shape only)
- Simple and ordinary black watches are allowed. No colourful watches or huge watches. The diameter of watches should not exceed 2.5 cm.
B. Academic Expectations
- Pupils are to practise responsibility by bringing the required books / worksheets / materials for lessons.
- Pupils are to practise self-discipline by handing in completed homework / assignments on time.
C. General Discipline
- Pupils must be in school by 8.00 a.m. on school days.
- All pupils must attend the flag-raising ceremony at 8.00 a.m. on school days.
- Pupils who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- Orderliness and silence must be observed during the flag-raising ceremony.
- No pupil is allowed to leave the classroom without the teacher's permission.
- No eating/drinking is allowed outside the canteen. No food or soft/sweet drinks are allowed in any classrooms, special rooms or along the corridors. Pupils must queue up when buying food from the stalls in the canteen. They must return used utensils to the respective containers.
- Pupils must help to keep the school clean by not littering.
- Pupils should keep the toilets clean and flush after use.
- All pupils must vacate the classroom during recess. Pupils are allowed in the classroom only when there is a teacher with them.
- Pupils/classes must move about the school in a peaceful and orderly manner.
- Pupils should speak courteously to everyone and be honest at all times.
- Pupils are to cooperate and be respectful to prefects at all times.
- Pupils are to practise purposefulness. Do not bring toys or other items that are not related to school programs and activities including mobile phones and other electronic devices.
3. Absence / Dismissal
- Leave of absence from school must be authenticated by a medical certificate.
- Letter from parents may be accepted at the discretion of the school.
- Absence from school examinations for medical reasons must be authenticated by a valid medical certificate. Letters of excuse will not be accepted.
- If a pupil is likely to be absent for 3 days or more at a stretch, the school must be informed.
- No pupil may leave the school premises during school hours i.e. before the dismissal bell, without the consent of the Principal/Vice Principal/Discipline Mistress/Teacher. Pupils must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Early departures from school must be recorded in the Early Dismissal Book in the General Office.
- Prior permission must be obtained from the Principal for any special leave e.g. overseas trips.
- CCA is compulsory for all Primary 4, 5 & 6 pupils.
- Each pupil is allowed to participate in one CCA only.
- CCA attire is to be worn only after 1.45 p.m. on normal school days or when there are competitions.
- All visitors (parents and old girls inclusive) must report at the security guard post before proceeding to the General Office where the office staff will attend to them.
- Pupils who fail to abide by the school rules will be counseled by teachers or counsellor.
- Parents or pupils who repeatedly fail to conform to the School Rules will be called to meet the Principal/Vice Principal/Teachers.