Media and Infocomm Club
To nurture members to be concerned citizens and active contributors in the school and the wider community with the active use of broadcast media and ICT tools for school events, cyber wellness and newsmaking.
About the CCA
The CCA seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Ignite a passion for creating broadcast media.
- Nurture the love for photography and videography.
- Increase proficiency in the use of high-end equipment such as DSLRs and new Apple software.
- Build confidence in news reading through production of news videos using NewsMaker software (WSA-EC initiative).
- Enhance writing skills to create newsworthy articles.
- Hone communication skills through interviews as part of the news-making process.
- Create an appreciation of other technical aspects of print and non-print media.
- Champion the causes of cyber wellness to the entire student body.
- Equip pupils with technical knowledge and experience in doing audio and video setup as stage crew for events held in the school (PA/AV crew).
We look forward to maximizing our pupils' potential to be skillful reporters, photographers and stage crew to nurture our girls in becoming Enthusiastic Learners, Humble Leaders and Gracious Ladies.
We believe that with close communication and collaboration with school, parents and external stakeholders, we will achieve the best for our Media & Infocomm Club members.
Teachers in charge / CCA Days & Time / Venue
|2.15 - 4pm / Tuesdays||Mdm Marsita|
Mrs Charlene Chua
Mdm Chen I-Chun
Ms Yang Hui
|ICT Lab 1|
Programme Highlights 2019
Programmes / Activities Level involved Date 9th National Primary School Photography Competition - March
|Programmes / Activities||Level involved||Date|
|9th National Primary School Photography Competition||-||March|