Parent Support Group
- The PSG was initiated by the school in 2009.
- Parents were keen to extend their experience and came forward to be involved in the holistic development of the pupils and were interested in contributing to the school initiatives and programmes.
Role of PSG
- The PSG serves as a vital link between the school, parents and the community.
- The council meets with the Principal and Vice-Principal regularly to discuss educational and student welfare concerns and improvement on school programmes.
PSG Council Term ( 2018 to 2019 )
Council with ex-principal, Mrs Tan-Lim Kim Gek at Sing, Swing & Spin Carnival 2019
Mrs Adeline Binny
Mrs Caroline Baptista
|Secretary||Dr Diana Ho|
Mdm Tan Whee Lee
Mdm Sylvia Koh
Mdm Amilia Tham
Mrs Chermaine Un
Mrs Berlinda Ezekiel
Beyond the Council
- We are also looking for parents representatives for each class, who act as the key liaison for the Council to quickly mobilise parents to help out for activities.
- Parents representatives will also help relay important information about school operations, such as early notice to close the school due to the haze.
How You Can Be Involved
Aloha Family Movie Night
- Contribute time for school activities / events in general.
- Volunteer for activities / events involving your daughter / ward's class / level.
- Volunteer for activities / events involving your daughter / ward's CCA.
- Serve in the PSG Council.
- More Specific Skills
- Craft Work
- Food Handling (You need to have passed a Basic Food Hygiene Course (BFHC) and it must valid for the year 2019)
- Hair / Make-up
- Communications / Website / Social Media
- Sponsor school activities / events in general.
- Sponsor activities / events involving your daughter / ward's class / level.
International Friendship Day 2019
Volunteer Appreciation Tea 2019
English Week in April 2019
Fund Raising CNY Cookie Sale 2019
CCE Carnival 2019
Food Handling Course for Parents 2019
Facebook Group CHIJ OLQP PSG
(You will be prompted to indicate your daughter/ward’s class)